Honey Wheat Bread
2 ½ cups wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp cinnamon
½ cup light honey
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 ½ cups buttermilk
½ cup chopped walnuts
1 Tbsp. grated orange rind
1. Mix all ingredients together, beating until well blended.
2. Pour into a greased and floured 9 by 5 inch loaf pan.
3. Let stand for 20 minutes.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
5. Turn out onto a wire rack and cool.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.